Tuesday, September 14, 2010

LIAR

Let me burst your bubble a bit
Just a bit...

Remember when you fell ill? Yes...that time
Did you ever call on God?
Yet you deny him...
Remember when you almost got hit?
What was the first word you said? Jesus right?
Yet He doesn’t exist to you...
Remember when you almost choked?
99% heads says you were scared of death;
Yet you lived...who made that happen?

You know how much a day under an oxygen mask
Costs?
ICU says ‘bout #180, 000; multiply that by the number
Of days you’ve lived...you’ve breathed free of charge...
You know how much top dogs pay for security?
#20, 000 at least for 1 security guard;
Multiply that by the number of days you’ve lived -
Under God’s protection (Psalm 91)...
Have I blown your cover yet?
Just hold on!

You know how many blind people live on earth today?
About 40 million...
Yet you are reading this...
You are all decked up in flashy wears proud of the sanity
That’s not even yours...
How many naked people pass you by
On the street daily?

You know, if i were you i’d be on my knees right now
Begging God to forgive me for being such a block head!
For ever feeling i’ve made it this far on my own!
For priding in my abilities, my skills, my suits & ties, my gowns,
My contacts & networks, my parents, my mansions, my cadillacs,
My blackberries & Ipads, my Corporations, my church duties,
my looks,
And not in my GOD!
If I were you, i’d say just 1 deep heartfelt
“Thank you GOD” for everything I am & own...

But i’m not you and you could have better words...
Just appreciate GOD... and quit the denial

No comments: