Saturday, October 16, 2010

HOT ROMANCE

On day one, you kissed me as you breathed into me
after you had caressed me & moulded me
then you gave me access to your vault
an all-way ticket round the world
& your personal line so I could call
anytime I felt like asking things
placed me over your Eden dynasty
& even gave me some of your majesty
then you took a vacation...
but your spirit showed up every evening
so He could prime my reasoning
to an irresistible spiritual seasoning -
a savour that turned you on
my eyes melted your heart, cos it shone
with the beam you gave it...I was your best, your number one
to you, my voice was a tingling song
you saw in me a spectacle, called me beautiful
& your words made me fall for you...
Then the other guy showed up & imitated you
gave me a luscious gift I should have refused
I took it, got confused, then your love I abused
in your disappointment, tears streamed down your face
you hurt, cos I had misplaced -
your affection...exchanged your superior grace
for the other guy’s inferior ways
I even gave him keys to your vault, your trust I betrayed
yet, though I brought this much disgrace -
to your name...you did not give up on this dame
so you set up a strategy like a chess game
it was time to get back your love again
so you got on the genealogical plane
stopping over at ports Noah, Abraham, & Dave
finally... you showed up at my ramshackled gate
but I could not recognize you anymore
the other guy had stolen my beauty sensors
filled my heart with pain & gore
lies, bitterness, dirt & mucus reeked from all my pores
you introduced yourself & hugged me like never before
still I could not recognise you
folks mocked you, insulted you, abused you & even flogged you
just cos you confessed undying love for this fool
still I wouldn’t say “I luv u”
cos I did not know it was you...

- hehhhh...exhales...SELAH –

then you took the painful route
took up the cross, what no one else would do
your blood poured down on me by the pool at the foot
with it, you bought me back from the other guy’s crew
purged me through & through
then I recognised you...”Oh! So it was you?”
then all the things love does to love... I did to you
you whispered into my heart for a reboot
I still remember those words – “I luv u”
after which you restored every access in the beginning
your vault, clinic without drugs, offices & everything
now we roll everywhere together
our romance is hotter than ever
so hot my heart could burn forever -
for the king of love who reigns forever
yes Lord! I’ll love you forever

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This one....I LOVE TOTALLY!!!
Thank you Jesus, for loving me now and always...
I LOVE YOU TOO LORD!!!
PROUDLY CHRISTED!!!!!