Friday, November 12, 2010

PEACIFIED



When my phone rings
& some bad news the caller brings
Like John 14 v 1 my heart won’t be troubled
Because I roll with the king of kings
& every storm ceases when he speaks to the winds
So, if John 14 v 27 is true, then I cannot be troubled





When the global economy
Experiences a downturn, I’ll think of Deuteronomy –
18 v 8 & the 17th verse of Isaiah 48
My wealth surpasses the cadre of money
It is a deep-seated peace found in the journey –
of faith; Numbers 6 v 27 educates





When the evil one inhabits -
seeming friends & breeds ill habits -
such as disappointments & heartbreaks,
The wisdom of proverbs remind me that I am on earth in transit
& that glory waits beyond this raging Atlantic...
So, I remix I Cor. 15 v 14; to peace I’ll awake

Nothing perturbs this tender flower
As it blooms every hour
Be it high noon, monsoon, or hurricane
My peace survives every shower
I did not attain it by might oh! Not by my power
I found the secret in the II Peter 1 v 2 hurricanes








Believe me when I say, nothing troubles my day
‘cos I continually stay
In the ministry of the word & I pray!
Peace is real, be not dismayed
Maybe you should look up Philippians 4 v 7 today

No comments: