Tuesday, December 16, 2014

IT'S AS SIMPLE AS THAT


God's not a liar. 
He neither has the DNA nor the capacity to. 
His word is TRUTH! 
Miracles and Mysteries aside, 
Thunderstorms and still seas aside, 
God's integrity is unveiled in the air we breathe daily! 
So if He says He loves humanity, 
despite the chaos and hate that battle His veracity, 
He DOES! 
He loves us so much, 
He literally went through hell for us. 
And whether we acknowledge it or not, 
He makes the sun shine on all of us! 
So, I believe whatever He says to me, 
because what I am today is a testament of His promises yesterday. 
So, I'll trust Him today for tomorrow! 
God's not a liar! 
I don't have to defend that statement! 
A lion needs no human to defend it! 
God's not a liar! 
He can defend that statement!



Image credit: www.northshorefamily.org

No comments: